Well Hello There

If you're looking for something to do this week, you're only a click away from seeing what's happening. NorthernSpin.com can fill in the blanks for folks who love Michigan and want their inside connection to Northern & Western Michigan events. Simple click here on the Event Calendar to see what's happening in your area or scroll down to see what lurks below. Thank you for checking us out and allowing NorthernSpin.com to be your source for finding all the happenings in Michigan. Be sure to put in your email so that we can keep ya updated, not in an annoying way, but through a pleasant email once in a while. Peace out my friends! - Brian Sweebe, Editor.

New Radio Show? Tell me About it.

ON AIR!  How cool is this, I will be sending out the world premiere of "Tell me about it" through the airwaves this Sunday @ 2:00 PM on BlogTalkRadio.  What does this all mean?  Well...starting this Sunday "tell me about it" will be airing it's show for 30 minutes an episode, giving everyone a chance to call in and chat about what's on your mind.  In most cases, each episode will have a "theme", but those who know me, knows I have a short attention span and will more than likely deviate from the topic at hand. That's OK, cause now you can run the show.  Tell me about your favorite, band, movie, event or let's chat about relationships.  Everyone has and issue they wanna discuss, right?  Anyway, tune in Sunday, Jan. 6th @ 2:00 PM and tell me about it.

Click here to be redirected to show profile.

No comments:

Restaurant Locator